Purpose of awards: The ICHN 2016 research awards are intended to promote research already completed by members of the Institute of Community Health Nursing.
Award: The award will have three components.
- A plaque/certificate will be presented to the three winners
- A monetary award of €500 will be awarded to each winner
- The winning studies will be published by the ICHN in a short two page document
Making a submission
- Awards are only available to members of the Institute;
- The research must already be completed; and
- The applicant will be required to make the submission using the template provided by ICHN, which includes:
- 3 Key points about the research
- Why the research was carried out (500 words)
- How the research was carried out (300 words)
- What the main findings from the study were (700 words)
- Why do these findings matter for nursing in community (500 words)
You can complete this either in a word document or make an online submission at:Read Abstract